Sunday, March 29, 2015

Card "Create"tions Celebrations Preview Week is Here!

Yay!!  Preview Week is here!!  I am super excited about the new Card "Create"tions Collection from Create with Connie and Mary!  Each day this week we have a preview card for you and there is BLOG CANDY and FREE TUTORIALS as well!!!

Be sure to go to Create with Connie and Mary for more information about the collection.  Deb Currier has a great card for you today plus BLOG CANDY so be sure to go and see her today!

I have a fun little treat bag to share today that actually matches my card from yesterday.  I used For Being You and Stacked with Love Designer Paper Stack.

The paper from the designer paper stacks doesn't quite fit the Mini Treat Bag thinlet, but I made due.  I used two of the smaller side to piece together the back.  With the design of paper that I used, this method worked out fine.


For the front, I cut a banner with the striped paper and added a few embellishments.  The sentiment was stamped on a starburst of Calypso Coral.  I used painter's tape to mask off the particular words that I wanted to use and stacked them on the paper.  Next to it I added a Crisp Cantaloupe heart from the strip of hearts thinlet in the set.  I popped it up with a little piece of dimensional.  Underneath the starburst is the the Crisp Cantaloupe hearts in a row.  All of the items are adhered to the bag, but I decorated a cute little clothes pin to add to the top.  A small heart design from the paper stack was glued to the top of the clip with Tombow.  I love how coordinated it makes the bag to have that last little touch.

Doesn't this make a fun set!! I just love coordinating little gifts and cards like this.  The bag is such a great compliment to the card with it's polka dot design and striped banner.  You can see all of the details about the card HERE if you missed it.

Now, head on over to see what Deb Currier has to share today for Preview week!!  I hope you'll join the collection with us, we have so much to share!!!

Thanks for visiting today!! Happy Stamping!!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin






No comments: