Saturday, April 18, 2015

Card "Create"tions Celebrations Week 2 Saturday Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Week 2 Blog Hop, I am so excited you are here!  You should be arriving from Melissa Davie's awesome blog Rubberfunatics, wasn't here project great!!!  Be sure to hop all the way around, you don't want to miss a thing!! 

http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/

For Week Two, I used Adventure Awaits for my card set.  I love the fabulous bold greetings, this set is perfect for both cards and scrapbooking....fun favors and projects too!!  With graduation being around the corner, I went in that direction and made a small gift and card.

Don't these sentiments fit graduation perfectly??!!  Their adventure awaits, so why not give them a journal to record it in?

The Kraft Grid Journals from the Annual Catalog are such a great size!  Perfect for a pocket or purse.   What better way to record your goals or thoughts when you are out on an adventure!  To make this bold journal, I first stamped Gorgeous Grunge on the cover in Memento Tuxedo Black.  A piece of map from Typeset is added with adhesive and washi.  Lastly, a bold adventurous greeting heat embossed and grunged up makes the journal complete.

I could have stopped with the journal, but what about telling the graduate how proud you are??  So I created a pocket card with the same map paper and the Mini Treat Bag.  I mimicked the journal and did another bold sentiment heat embossed and grunged up. 

The card inside has yet another bold sentiment, the Class of 2015 a la carte set from the Occasions Catalog.  I wanted a little more detail, so I added in "So proud of you" from Crazy About You....now I'm happy!!  This unique card will make any graduate smile!!  You could even pop a gift card in there to make them smile bigger!!

Now, off to another adventure, the next blog!!!  It's time to pay a visit to Debbie Henderson's awesome blog Debbie's Designs to see the fabulous idea she has for us today!

http://debbiesdesignsblog.blogspot.com/2015/04/create-with-connie-mary-week-2-blog-hop.html

Thanks so much for hopping with us today!! If you haven't subscribed and joined us for Card "Create"tions Celebrations it's not too late!!  We have done all the work for you,  cards and instructions ready to go!  Just go to Create with Connie and Mary for all the details!

Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




No comments: