Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Valentine Chapstick Holder

Happy New Year! I am sad to see the Christmas Season go, but excited to start making Valentines!!  My first project this year is one of my favorite 3D items to make, chapstick holders.  I did a tutorial for these awhile back, you can click HERE to visit that blog post. 

I used a mix of new and retired products.  The new items are the Hearts a Flutter framelit die cuts and the new paper piercing pack, Occasions.  I am trying to use up retired DSP and ribbon that I have in my stash, so I been combining a lot of old and new lately.

I hope you get to try these out for yourself!  The new products used will be available starting January 3, 2013.  Thanks for visiting!!

If it doesn't move...stamp it!!

Nicole Tugrul
Your Indpendent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator



2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

These are darling...loving that rippled ribbon on the first one. Know the ladies will love them!

StampingWithCheryl said...

I LOVE these so CUTE!!!!!!!!! I wanna make a few for my 3 grandaughters for Valentines Day . Thanks for sharing Gotta go look to see if you gave making instructions sizes and such.... Cheryl