Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I Give my Heart to You

Welcome back!  We are now half way through PREVIEW WEEK for the Spring Collection 2014 at Create with Connie and Mary.  Early bird pricing will be over soon, you don't want to miss it!




Spring Collection runs January 19th through February 15th!


Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2014
Only $24.95 US Early Bird Pricing!





Today is another chance for BLOG CANDY plus another FREE PREVIEW, check out Create with Connie and Mary for all the details.





Now, on to my project for today.  I decided to go for a 3D item again, I do so LOVE to make treat holders!  This one is a Valentine Treat made with Hearts Framelits.







Wouldn't you just love to get this?!  I think the color combo of Strawberry and Slush and Coastal Cabana is just gorgeous!  






I used the new SPIRAL FLOWER DIE to make this rose.  I can really see getting addicted to making these, they are so much fun!  This one in particular is TWO pieces of Strawberry Slush rolled together to make a fuller looking flower.  I added an Extra Large Pearl to the center, I just like the way it makes the flower POP!  



The scallop heart is Strawberry Slush with a layer of Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper.  I just can't get enough of that gorgeous Paper Pack!  The polka dot Coastal Cabana paper is just amazing next to the Strawberry Slush.  I also added Ruffle Stretch Trim around the polka dot paper, it gives an extra flair to the look of the project.  The goodies inside are M&M's in a cello bag tied with Pink Pirouette Taffeta Ribbon.  I put the candies in the bag and made sort of a carrot shape with the bag so it would fit nicely into the point of the heart.






I hope you enjoyed today's project!  Be sure to check out the new PREVIEW PROJECT for today and a chance at BLOG CANDY at Create with Connie and Mary!




See you tomorrow for the Thursday Color Challenge!








Print Friendly and PDF
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


4 comments:

Sharon W. said...

Nicole,
Just fabulous! Love the color combo you selected. I just might be copying you (smile)
The paper blossom is absolutely wonderfulb I recently purchased the die and now anxiously waiting to use it.
Thank you for the inspiration.
Sharon W

Connie Babbert said...

SOOO cute!!! Love the heart candy holder. 3Ds are my favorite to make, too!

Robin said...

So when you say 2 of the flowers do you just layer them and roll at the same time?

Terry Duncan said...

Love your treat hearts! I can't wait to get the Spiral Die.