Friday, February 7, 2014

An Eggstra Special Treat

Welcome!  Today is the debut of my card set for Week 3 of the Spring Collection at Create with Connie and Mary.  I so wish I could share it with you, but the collection is for subscribers only.  It's not too late to join in the fun, you can find out more about the collection and how to subscribe HERE.
Today I am sharing a fun treat made with the same stamps I used for the card set, Eggstra Spectacular.  I am recycling a button container like the project I shared last year using Oh, Whale.



Isn't this a fun way to recycle?!  I have a drawer that is just full of empty containers waiting to be turned into a treat.  This button container on a lollipop stick is one of my favorite ideas.  For this one, I used a doily to embellish the container.  I cut the center out and only used the outer scallop edge to glue to the top.




Next layer is Watercolor Wonder DSP cut with a Circle Framelit.  On top of that is the bunny stamped on Whisper White and die cut as well.  I added a bow to the stick and voila'...a fun Easter treat!  










Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you'll give this fun treat a try.  Come back tomorrow for more Eggstra Spectacular ideas. See you then. Happy Stamping!








Spring Collection runs January 19th through February 15th!



 Only $29.95 US






Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


4 comments:

Cindee Wilkinson said...

I love making these treats! Time to make some Easter ones like yours.

Gayle said...

very cute!!

Joanne said...

Great idea Nicole - a super Easter treat!

Carol Carriveau said...

Soooo cute Nicole....I just love that little bunny! TFS!