Friday, May 9, 2014

Check Out the New In Colors!

Welcome!  Today I have cards to share made with the new In Colors for 2014-2015!  This is such an exciting time of year, transitioning to a new catalog and new In Colors.  One of the wonderful perks of being a demonstrator is getting new products EARLY!  I got my preview goodies on Tuesday and finally got a chance to use them yesterday.  I have to say, I love these new colors!  They have to be seen in person to get the full impact of how gorgeous they are. To show you the colors, I made a simple card set using a new stamp set called Work of Art.



This was a really fun set to make.  I used only In Colors and all cards are one layer.  It's nice to make simple cards sometimes, especially when you need a card in a hurry.  All four cards took me only twenty minutes!



This card is my favorite, it has all the colors lined up like a rainbow.


Tangelo Twist


Hello Honey


Mossy Meadow


Lost Lagoon


Blackberry Bliss


Next thing on my list is to sit down and make cards to show the new colors paired with current colors.   Check back next week for more about the In Colors plus more sneak peek stamp sets!


Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!







Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

ktstamps said...

Hey Nicole...how did you write on your card? Did you do it thru MDS or photoshop? Please advise! Great cards...may I case them???
kivonne@ktstamps.com