Monday, May 12, 2014

Sneak Peek for TSSC314

It's Monday and time for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!  We have another wonderful sketch to work with this week, take a look.



I decided to do a sneak peek of a DSP pack that will be coming out in the new catalog for my card today.



Isn't this a really cool DSP?!  I thought this would be perfect to use with Geometrical for a fun and happy card.

The card base is the new In Color Blackberry Bliss.  Over that I added the new DSP design from the Paper Stack called Moonlight.  You are going to LOVE this cool stack of papers, so many pretty designs!  The colors featured in it are Basic Grey, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand and Whisper White.



The next thing I added after the DSP was Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon.  Then I started on the focal point.

I used Sahara Sand cardstock with the bottom edges rounded.  I stamped the sentiment from Geometrical at the bottom with Blackberry Bliss ink.




Once the sentiment was in place, I had to figure out how to fill the rest of the cardstock.  Since I used Geometrical for the sentiment, I decided to use triangles.  I first punched two triangles from the cardstock to reveal the DSP beneath.  Then I punched triangles from other designs of DSP in the paper stack and added them next to the punch outs.




The final touch is a couple of Rhinestone gems colored Daffodil Delight with the new Blendabilities markers.  Just wait until you try these fabulous markers for yourself.  They color beautifully and can be used for more than just coloring images on paper!

This was a really fun sketch to work with, I hope you'll join along!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great cards from the Design Team.




Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 


Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2


Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 



Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 


Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 


Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 

Mary Brown: Stamper Camper



Thanks for stopping by!   Happy stamping!





Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Super cool card, Nicole!

MJ said...

Love it. Those punched out sections are the best! Perfect touch. Fun card. Thanks so much for being on the TSSC team and creating such fun and fabulous cards.