Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Moonlight Birthday

Welcome back!  Today we have a new sketch challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and I have more of the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack to share with you.  First, let me show you the sketch.


When I saw the sketch, I knew that the Moonlight paper would be perfect for this.  Yesterday I used designs that had Blackberry Bliss in them.  Today the paper I used has the new Lost Lagoon as the main color.

The theme for today was smell the roses. But I really needed a masculine birthday card, so I used Basic Grey, Lost Lagoon and Hello Honey.

I used three panels of the designer paper and one piece of Basic Grey embossed with the Arrows EF.  All the pieces were added to a Whisper White card base.  The greeting is from the fabulous set Four You.  I stamped "Birthday Wishes" on Lost Lagoon with Basic Grey.  I added banner ends with the Hexagon Punch for a finishing touch.

I hope you will join the challenge with me this week!  Just go to Try Stampin' on Tuesday for more details and great samples from the Design Team!

Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



No comments: