Friday, June 27, 2014

A Birthday Treat

I am super excited because my first tutorial for the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection 2014 is live today!  I made a unique birthday set exclusively for subscribers.  It's not too late to join in the fun if you haven't already.  Visit Create with Connie and Mary for more details!

Now, on to the treat I am sharing with you today.  I made a cute little box with the new Fry Box die cut.







Isn't this just too fun?!  I was inspired to make this box to try out the polka dot decorative mask.  I thought it would be a great embellishment for a fry box.  This came together easily and would be something you could do a bunch of for a party favor or gift.







I die cut a piece of Bermuda Bay.  Then used a sponge dauber and polka dot decorative mask to put Bermuda Bay polka dots all over the box before assembling.  I added the cute little cupcake from Cupcake Party.  The sentiment is from that set as well.



For the treat inside, I put three Ghirardelli Chocolate squares in a small cello and tied it with Strawberry Slush Thick Baker's Twine.



There are so many great possibilities for this great die cut, you should give it a try!


Thanks so much for visiting!  Happy Stamping!







Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




No comments: