Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A Birthday Wish

Today I have a fun card to share for the sketch this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  First let me show you the sketch.



I made this card before my new goodies arrived, so I used my favorite Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack as my inspiration.



One of the reasons I love the designer paper that Stampin' Up! offers is the coordination.  These papers are so easy to use together for a varied yet coordinated design.  For today's sketch that is what I needed!  I used two striped designs plus polka dots and waves.  It all came together easily!

1.  The card base is Blackberry Bliss embossed with the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder.

2.  Added the two striped designs of paper to the card base.  Added in the next two slender strips as well.

3.  Stamped my sentiment on the polka dot design and die cut it with the Banner Framelits.  I added a matting to the banner by fussy cutting.

4.  Lastly, I added the small star burst sentiment to the left of the banner.

I hope you join us for the fun sketch this week!  For more information and fabulous card samples, go to Try Stampin' on Tuesday.



Thanks for visiting! Happy Stamping! 








Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



No comments: