Monday, June 23, 2014

A Lilttle Birdie Told Me!

It's Monday and time for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge from Technostamper!  Mary Jo has a great sketch for us today, take a look.

It took a little bit of pondering before I came up with my card.  I had been itching to use the new hostess set Hello Love, so here's what I did.


I love this cute little set, it's so much fun.  I used Moonlight Designer Series Paper as my main inspiration.  I kept to the main colors Lost Lagoon and  Hello Honey.

I also made sure to embellish the inside with a cute birdie too!

Supply list:

Stamps:  Hello Love

Paper:  Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack

Ink:  Basic Gray, Smokey Slate, Hello Honey, Memento Tuxedo Black

Accessories:  Word Bubble Framelits, Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder, Daffodil Delight Blendabilities, Dimensionals, Paper Snips

Now it's your turn!!  Grab some stamps and paper and join the challenge with us.  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great cards from the Design Team.


Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper


Thanks for stopping by!   Happy stamping!

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

MJ said...

This is so sweet, I love this set. I actually am working on a tutorial for it, I have all the cards created just need a rainy day to stay inside and type, lol. Thanks so much for all the fabulous samples you share each week for my sketch challenge.