Saturday, July 19, 2014

Saturday Summer Challenge #4

It's the last Saturday Challenge of the Summer Collection 2014 and I am sad to see it go!  I had soooooo much fun creating projects and cards these last 4 weeks.

We have a color challenge for this last Saturday, take a look.

Gorgeous colors this week for sure!  When I was looking through previous card sketches from Create with Connie and Mary, I saw one of my favorites and decided to use it for my card.

For these wonderful earthy colors I wanted to use Bloom with Hope as my stamp set.  I used Lost Lagoon for my card base, embossed with the Woodgrain EF.  Next, I added a banner of Mossy Meadow.  Over that banner I added a second banner of Sahara Sand.  The flowers are stamped with Sahara Sand with the sentiment stamped in Mossy Meadow over it.  Last little touch is a bit of Lost Lagoon ribbon.

This was a quick yet beautiful card!

Supplies:
Stamps: Bloom with Hope
Paper:  Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Sahara Sand
Ink: Sahara Sand, Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Lost Lagoon 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon

I hope you will pull out your stamps and inks to play along with us!  For more details and samples from the Design Team, just go to Create with Connie and Mary.  While your are there, check out the details about the Summer Collection 2014.  It's not too late to subscribe, there are so many fun projects waiting for you!!


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy stamping!
                



1 comment:

Deb said...

Such a beautiful CAS card! I love this layout, too! And I love how you stamped the main panel!