Monday, August 25, 2014

Halloween Treats

I am so excited..... it's Preview Week for the Holiday Card "Create"tions Collection from Create with Connie and Mary!!  




Be sure to stop by their blog each day, we have FREE Tutorials and BLOG CANDY for you all week!!  Today Mary has blog candy and a tutorial for you, so be sure to visit and leave her a comment!

Now, on to my fun Halloween treats.  I love the new Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper so I made quick and easy sour cream containers.


Aren't these cute?!  What kid (or adult for that matter) wouldn't love to get one of these colorful treats?  They best part is that they are super easy to make!



Cut your paper 4 1/4" x 5" and form a cylinder.  I used fast fuse to seal the paper together, it holds up much better than SNAIL for this type of project.  Next, simply pinch one end together and seal.  I stuck a few glue dots in the seam.  Then, pinch the other end together in the opposite direction and seal.  Be sure to put your treats in first!  You could also use a clothes pin or other type of clip to seal the second end and make it quick to open.



Now, you can embellish as you please!  For mine, I used the Starburst Framelit to create a base for the focal point. The first container has more die cuts and a sentiment from About the Label.  The second has a monster cut out from the Motley Monster Designer paper and a sentiment from About the Label as well.  The second container is my favorite, I love that it looks like the monster is holding the sentiment!




I hope you have enjoyed today's treat!  Be sure to check back all week to see more creative inspiration.



JOIN US for our NEW Holiday Card Create-tions 2014 featuring stamp sets in the new Holiday Catalog!

  • Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!

  • Edition runs August 31 - September 20

  • Printable supply lists, directions & measurements

  • 24/7 access

  • Perfect for classes or personal cards!


Visit Create with Connie and Mary for more details and to subscribe today for just $19.95!!




Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!








Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



No comments: