Saturday, August 30, 2014

More Mini Clothespins!

Welcome back! Today is the last day of Preview week for the new Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Card "Create"tions Collection!  All week I have been sharing projects made with products from the new Holiday catalog.  Today I have another set of cute little mini clothes pins embellished for Halloween.



I can't get enough of these, they are so stinkin' cute!  I have made two sets and you know I will have to make Christmas ones too!  Just like yesterday's set, I used designer paper.  This one is a combination of Brights Collection and Motley Monsters.



I die cut a Bermuda Bay banner to hold the clips.  I went with a simple sentiment stamped with the super fun Alphabet Rotary stamp.



I also went with different packaging for this set.  I used a vellum bag from last year that is embellished with the new White and Tangerine Tango Two-Tone Trim.   A couple of holes punched in the end of the bag made it easy to add a quick bow.




I hope you enjoyed this second set!!  Be sure to visit Create with Connie and Mary today for a FREE tutorial from Connie and another chance for BLOG CANDY!!!!  While you are there, check out the info about the new collection, we have some really amazing cards to share!!


Have a great day!  Happy Stamping!








Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



No comments: