Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Thank You Fall!

Welcome!  Today I have another fall card to share, it's for the sketch challenge from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.




Isn't this a great sketch?!!  I have been doing fall cards this week, so I used the Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper that I had out for inspiration.



I'm happy with how this card turned out.   I love all the colors, especially the strip of Basic Gray in the background.



The design in the center was so simple to create!  I used three of the circle punches and three different designs of Motley Monsters paper.  The sentiment from Something to Say was stamped on Crushed Curry then die cut with the smallest Banner Framelit.  I tucked it in under a  circle, it was the perfect fit!  The last element, my favorite element, is the leaf.  The Autumn Wooden Elements are such a great addition to cards!  I sponged it with Cajun Craze then used a couple of mini glue dots to add it to the card.

I hope you are feeling inspired and want to join the challenge with me!  Just go to Try Stampin' on Tuesday for more details and more great samples from the Design Team.


Thanks for visiting! Happy Stamping!!!







Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments: