Saturday, September 20, 2014

Week 3 Blog Hop!

Well, we have come to the last project for the Holiday Card "Create"tions Collection.  The time went by so quickly!  I hope you have enjoyed all the amazing card sets shared by the Design Team, I know I have!


Today we have our final BLOG HOP showcasing a 3D item from the Holiday Catalog, the Petite Cafe Gift Bag. You should be coming from Melissa's blog.  Make sure you complete the circle so you can see all the awesome projects we've created for you.

I am featuring Santa Stache for my Petite Cafe Gift Bag, it was soooo fun to embellish!

I love the size of this cafe bag, it's just the right to give a treat or even some stamping goodies to someone.  For the bag itself, I first sponged Cherry Cobbler stars with the star decorative mask.  I covered both the front and back.

Next came Santa.  I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black ink then added color with Blendabilities.  After cutting him out, I adhered him to a banner cut from Trim the Tree Designer paper.

Before adding Santa to the bag, I tied 1" Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon around the bag.  A small bow with twine from the Under the Tree Tag a Bag Accessory Kit holds the ribbon in place.  The banner with Santa was added over the ribbon with dimensionals on each side of the banner.

A sentiment was stamped and die cut with a word bubble to add above Santa.  I think this greeting is just too cute!!  A couple of Silver Glimmer stars here and there completes the project.

I hope you enjoyed today's project!!  Now it's time to hop over to Debbie's blog and see her fabulous creation!!

http://debbiesdesignsblog.blogspot.com/2014/09/ccmc-holiday-card-createtions-week-3.html

Once you've made your way around to all of the blogs, be sure to stop back at Create with Connie and Mary.  Just because the Holiday Card "Create"tions Collection has ended doesn't mean the fun has ended!  For subscribers, you can take advantage of all the great card tutorials and get busy creating!  For those of you that haven't subscribed...you still can!  And if you do, the complete collection will be at your fingertips!  So what are you waiting for??  Get busy and have fun creating with us!!

Thanks for visiting!! Happy stamping!!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



2 comments:

Cindee Wilkinson said...

Super cute Nicole! I need to get those bags out and use them!

Patricia Roth said...

This is the perfect gift bag! Sooo cute!!!