Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Mini Treat Bag

I have to say that I really LOVE the new Mini Treat Bag Thinlet in the Occasions Catalog.  It was one of the first items on my wish list and I am soooo glad I got it!  There are endless ways to use this bag and today I am going to share one.

This treat was inspired by a bag of Berry flavored Skittles that was sitting on my counter.  I looked at it and thought of Rich Razzleberry.  So down I went to my craft room and whipped up a cute little treat bag with Rich Razzleberry designer paper.

I embellished the front of the bag with some of the extra thinlets in the set.  I think the borders are great, especially since they can be used two ways.  I added the actual heart border to the bottom of the bag then scattered the hearts around the top. I love the look of the Pink Pirouette and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper with the richness of Rich Razzleberry.

I think the next thing with this thinlet that I will tackle is the cute box that Connie Babbert came up with.  She has a tutorial HERE if you'd like to give it a go too!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




No comments: