Saturday, February 7, 2015

Spring Collection Week 3 Blog Hop!

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it's the end of week 3 already!! I am having SO much fun with this collection, I hope you are too!!  This week was all about cards, so we are doing a small favor for today's hop.  Be sure to travel all the way through, you don't want to miss anything!!  You should be arriving from Melissa's blog, she had the most beautiful set of cards this week!  You can click on the Spring Collection badge below to go to Create with Connie and Mary and find out all the details about the Spring Collection 2015.  I hope you'll join us!


http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/


Now, onto my little treat for today.  I made my card set with Guy Greetings.  I have enjoyed this set so much and really glad I picked it!  Masculine cards can be a challenge, but I had no problem with all of the wonderful stamps in this set.



I wanted to make a fun but quick treat that any guy would love to get.  So, in comes the Mini Treat Bag Thinlet to make my life easy!  I cannot say enough how much I love this thinlet set!!  So many possibilities, it's mind boggling!  Anyway, I put together a treat bag with the Typeset Designer Series Paper.  It was super quick and so was the tag to match.



I made my own tag with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and Very Vanilla cardstock.  A strip of designer paper along the bottom keeps the tag from blending into the treat bag.  I added a sentiment and mustache die cut (love it!) plus a little chevron ribbon at the top.  Clipped it to the bag with a mini clothespin and it's done!  Easy peasy!



I decided I wanted to put more than just treats in the bag, so I made a card insert to attach a gift card to.  Perfect gift, who doesn't love a little chocolate and some money to spend??



The insert was quick and easy as well.  It measures 3 1/2" x 5" and consists of two layers, Basic Black and Very Vanilla.  Added a sentiment and tag and it was done in a flash.  The tag to pull the insert out is just the banner thinlet that comes with the Mini Treat Bag.  I folded it in half and attached to the top.  Early on, my plan was to make this simply a gift card holder.  So I decorated an envelope for it.  YES....bonus....it fits in our envelopes!  This could easily be put through the mail, I would just omit the clip and adhere the tag directly to the treat bag.  Speaking of the tag, since it comes off of the treat bag, wouldn't it make a nice little bookmark??  Always thinking.....




So that's it...another fun way to use the Mini Treat Bag Thinlet and Guy Greetings stamp set.  Now, get ready for MORE!  Time to stop over at Debbie's blog and check out her wonderful treat for today.  She had a gorgeous set of cards this week so head over that way!


http://debbiesdesignsblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/create-with-connie-mary-week-3-blog-hop.html


Thanks so much for hopping with us!!  There's still more great project ideas to come in the Spring Collection next week.  If you aren't a subscriber yet, no worries!  You can still join in the fun.  All the details can be found at Create with Connie and Mary.


Happy Stamping!







Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




2 comments:

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Love it! TFS!

Sue Erickson said...

I love this masculine treat bag, Nicole! I just might have to get the mustache die so I can make this cute tag. I already have and love the mini treat bag thinlits.