Tuesday, March 3, 2015

On Your Perfect Day

Welcome back!  I have another wedding card to share today with the new set Your Perfect Day.  This time I used the sketch challenge from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

I made this card the same day that I made my card for Monday, so it uses Something Borrowed Designer Paper and Your Perfect Day.

I just loved this combination of colors and elements.  This card just fell into place and made itself!  It started out with a Crumb Cake card base that I kept simple, no extra stamping.  To that I added a beautiful design from the Something Borrowed Designer Paper as the background for the cake.  Just a few extra elements gave the card more life.  The scalloped edge in Blushing Bride was made using the Finishing Touches Edgelit.  I love the fancy touch it adds, perfect for a wedding card.  The pearls also added to the wedding feel of the card, very elegant looking.  And since the card was on the simpler side, I kept the sentiment simple and stamped it underneath the cake directly on the card base using Soft Suede ink.

So that's it!  A simple yet elegant wedding card using just a few elements.  I hope you are feeling inspired and join the challenge with me!  Just go to Try Stampin' on Tuesday for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for visiting!! Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments:

Cindee Wilkinson said...

Another GREAT card Nicole! Off to pin it now!

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful - love the soft pink with the Sahara Sand!