Sunday, May 24, 2015

Lots of Sprinkles!

Have I told you yet that I can't get enough of Sprinkles of Life??  I'm sure I have and I hope you're not tired of seeing me work with this set!  I went the clean and simple route with a few of my favorite colors to create a very sweet card for my friend.

This particular sentiment from the set is my favorite!  What could be cooler than being called the sprinkles on the cupcake of life??  I don't know, because nothing is better than sprinkles!  My inspiration came from the way cool sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, check it out.

 I looked at this sketch and immediately saw a cupcake in place of the butterfly and knew Sprinkles of Life would be the set to go with.

Let's look at the colors I used, there's old and new.


I am already obsessed with the combo of Bermuda Bay and Pool Party.  But add in the new Watermelon Wonder and Tip Top Taupe then you really have a GORGEOUS set of colors!

This card came together easily.   I used Bermuda Bay washi tape from the Cherry on Top washi tape set to create the stripe in the background.  A simple oval for the sentiment and a fun cupcake make up the rest of the design.  I added in lots of sprinkles in Bermuda Bay and Pool Party to dress things up a bit.  And as always, I added in a few sequins.....can't have Bermuda Bay on a card and not add in the matching sequins!


I also sprinkled the envelope and the inside of the card.   That little stamp is so much fun that I wanted to add sprinkles to everything!

Alright, that's it for me today.  See you on Tuesday, I have a card featuring Friendly Wishes to share!

Happy Stamping!
SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!

The RETIRING LIST is here! Grab great discounts!!

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



2 comments:

Karren said...

Fabulous card! These colors look wonderful together and I love that cupcake image! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

The set is absolutely charming. I love how you have sprinkled sprinkles across the card! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.