Monday, June 1, 2015

I'm Here for You

Oh my goodness...tomorrow is the magical day!  The NEW catalog goes live and you can still order from the current and Occasions catalogs too!!!  It will truly be an exciting day!!  Let's take another peak at a NEW set that you will be able to order called Friendly Wishes.



I so love the bold sentiments in this set!!!  Perfect for the chalkboard look which I think looks amazing with the NEW colors WATERMELON WONDER and CUCUMBER CRUSH.



I got my inspiration for today's card from Mary Jo's awesome Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.



The Cherry on Top Designer Paper Stack has so many beautiful patterns, but when I saw the cherries I knew it was the one!



The card is pretty simple.  The sentiment is White Craft ink on chalkboard paper that I die cut with a circle framelit.  I layered it over the designer paper and added small flowers and leaves with the Bird Builder Punch and flower from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.



I love how adding just one small detail can bring so much to a card!!! The little flowers really make the card look finished.

How about giving the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge a try??  You have two weeks to get creative!!  Stop over at Techno Stamper to find more details about the challenge and more gorgeous samples from the Design Team.




Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 


Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2


Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 



Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 


Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 


Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 

Mary Brown: Stamper Camper




Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!






SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!




The RETIRING LIST is here! Grab great discounts!!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Cindee Wilkinson said...

Love your card Nicole! Also love how you showed the color pallet with the punched circles. Great idea! Might have to case that!