Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Perfect Mix for CCMC 455

Get ready to be inspired!!  This week we have a great sketch challenge over at Create with Connie and Mary!!

CCMC455

Love this week's sketch!!  It took me a bit to pick which set to go with, but eventually decided on PERFECT MIX.

Perfect Mix by becreativewithnicole.com

This set is just too much fun!  Lots of ways to layer the different kitchen items!!  I embossed several of each stamp and played around with the design.

Perfect Mix becreativewithnicole.com

In the end, I liked the way Bermuda Bay and Calypso Coral worked together with the neutral tones.  And the best part, I have a bunch of extras for later....BONUS!

Perfect Mix by becreativewithnicole.com

There's lots of inspiration still to be had, so go and check out CREATE WITH CONNIE AND MARY!! I hope you'll get your stamps and and get creative with us!!

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin

1 comment:

Marelle Taylor said...

What a great colour combo! Love it!