Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams for CCMC454

There are several bundles from the Occasions Catalog that I have yet to work with.  So for this week's Create with Connie and Mary Color Challenge, I pulled out the DRAGONFLY DREAMS Bundle for my card.  But before I get too far ahead, let's take a look at the colors we are featuring this week.

CCMC454

Beautiful combination, don't you think??  I wanted a soft watercolor look to go with DRAGONFLY DREAMS so I paired it up with products from the April My Paper Pumpkin.

Dragonfly Dreams by becreativewithnicole.com

I used the card base and one of the watercolor papers from the kit.  Everything else was from my regular stash of products.

Dragonfly Dreams becreativewithnicole.com

The water coloring shows off all three of our colors this week.  I used my aqua painter and ink pads to create the look.  I also added color to the rest of the background, a little bit of Island Indigo.  I used that same color for the dragonfly die cuts and added a bit of Wink of Stella to each to make them sparkle.

Dragonfly Dreams

The inside of the card had to be embellished as well.  The stamps from the kit along with the washi tape worked out beautifully.  The Mother's Day sentiment on the front of the card was pulled from Oh So Succulent, I thought it was a wonderful greeting to go along with the MPP stamps.  Nice to get a head start on Mother's Day this year!

Dragonfly Dreams by becreativewithnicole.com

How about giving these gorgeous colors a try??  Stop by Create with Connie and Mary to check out all the Design Team samples for inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by today!

1BLOG SIGGY

CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin


1 comment:

Cindee Wilkinson said...

Beautiful Nicole! My kit just came yesterday. Need to get it out and play.