Monday, February 19, 2018

Barn Door Fun!

If you haven't tried out the BARN DOOR BUNDLE yet you are missing out!  I got this bundle right away then sadly let it sit on the shelf until yesterday.  Oh my goodness......I had so much fun trying out different ways to put together cards with this AMAZING sliding barn door!  Today's example is pretty much what you've been seeing, but I did do something a little different.  Let's take a look!



Can you tell what I did that is different??  It's pretty subtle but I love the look.  I stamped the door on Whisper White with Memento Ink and colored it with blendies to give a more rustic look.



With a closer look you can see the variances in color that make the door look more authentic!  It does require more effort, but well worth the time!



 

When the door slides across the magic happens and the second greeting is revealed!!




So if you have been like me and left this bundle sitting on the shelf, stop waiting!!! I promise you will enjoy every minute with this bundle!

A couple more ideas will be coming up soon, I have a few ideas brewing as we speak!  Thanks so much for visiting and I quite excited to be back to blogging again!


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin


 

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

LOL!!! I too left the bundle sitting and am now totally inspired to get it out and play with it. Love the color variations on your door.......Thank you for sharing your project!
I have missed your posts and am extremely glad you are back blogging again!!!! Hope you and the family are doing well. Looking forward to more posts from you!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Thank you so much Carol!!! I am happy to be back and I super appreciate all your support!!!