Saturday, February 24, 2018

Barn Door Meets Happy Birthday Gorgeous

The Barn Door Bundle has some wonderful greetings as you saw in last week's post.  But sometimes I like to mix things up add in different stamp sets.  In today's card I used sentiments and flowers from the beautiful stamp set Happy Birthday Gorgeous.



What a fun birthday card to give!  It has a both sentiments on the front of the card so the inside has plenty of room for writing a note.



This card was actually inspired by the February My Paper Pumpkin.  If you look closely, you can see the card base and the card front are from the kit.  I loved the subtle striped design plus it was easy!  The pieces were ready to go!



I hope you give this idea a try and do a little mixing and matching with your stamp sets...including My Paper Pumpkin!

March is the 5 year anniversary for My Paper Pumpkin!  If you haven't given the monthly program a try yet, what's holding you up!!!  You get a ready to go kit each month that lets you craft without planning or thinking....all the work is done for you!  And since the March kit marks 5 years, there is a special box and gift included!  Sign up by March 10th, this is the perfect time to give it a try!  Click here to learn more and subscribe!


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin

2 comments:

Darlene L said...

Awesome card--really love the design.

Nicole Tugrul said...

Thank you so much Darlene!!