Friday, January 18, 2019

Inspiring New Cling Stamps!

The new Occasions Catalog not only brings amazing products to create with, but an easier way to do it!!  It's the new CLING STAMPS that make stamping with red rubber easier!  All of the clear block rubber stamps that I've gotten over the last few years have never had the stickers added.  I found that the stickers kept the stamps from staying on the clear block.  Well those days are over!  Stampin' Up! has introduced new CLING STAMPS that stay on the block with the stickers on!  They have started out with quite a few of the new stamps having this cling sticker and I am super excited about it.  I tried out one of the stamps and have a card and tip to share with you.

 This card uses the Sale-a-Bration set called PART OF MY STORY.   I loved the sentiments in this set immediately, very sweet and very useful!  With this set having the new cling stickers, I thought I'd show you how I use mine.  The stickers are quite tacky, so getting them off the block without damage is paramount.  So, here is the trick I use.



As you can see, the stamp set on the left side of the picture shows a little bit of washi tape on the edge of each stamp.  The stamp can cling to the clear block and the washi gives you a little place to easily take hold of the stamp and peel it off.  I was able to stamp and clean the stamp easily without any movement on the block.  This really works!



The image stamped beautifully, nice and crisp!  The card also features All My Love DSP, the awesome Tufted Embossing Folder and the tiny flowers from the Well Written Framelits.  I love to mix and match with different stamps sets, die cuts and designer paper.  As always Stampin' Up! makes it easy to coordinate and create beautiful projects.

Want to give the new Cling Stamps a try??  You can earn FREE products right now during Sale-a-bration!  CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS!!

More ideas to come, so please stop back and visit with me!!


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin


 

No comments: