Saturday, June 21, 2014

Fry Box Thank You

Well, it's the last day of Preview Week for the Create with Connie and Mary Summer Session.  I have had a ton of fun sharing cards made with new stamps.  Today I have a 3D item to share, a Thank You gift made with the new Fry Box Bigz Die.



This is such a fun die cut!  The box comes together in a flash!!  Perfect little container for giving treats or a small gift.  I added a container of buttons, this would be a great hostess gift! 



I used the new Kraft 12x12 card stock, it's a little heavier than regular card stock and is perfect for this box.

Once the box was cut, I used Crumb Cake ink and stamped flowers from the hostess set Bloom with Hope.  After assembling the box, I simply added a flower that was colored with Blendabilities and cut out.  A couple leaves from the Bird Punch and a sentiment.



We have lots more to share from the new catalog in the Summer Collection 2014 and now is your last chance to get the Early Bird price!!  Just head over to Create with Connie and Mary for all the details and to subscribe.  You also have one more chance for BLOG CANDY at Connie's blog plus she has a FREE TUTORIAL to share!


Thanks for visiting!  Happy stamping!








Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Cindee Wilkinson said...

So cute Nicole! I am ordering that kraft paper this week. I love the French box die too. I have it but only used it once. Gotta make some more of these boxes.