Friday, August 29, 2014

Halloween Mini Clothespins

I have a really cute project to share today for Halloween.  Remember the mini clothespin I shared with you on Wednesday?  Well, I loved that cute little clothespin so much I made a couple of sets.

Are these adorable or what?!!  The Motley Monster Designer Series Paper makes a great embellishments for these little guys.  This set of four was so quick to make, I make another set that I will share with you tomorrow.

Each clip has a magnetic backing so they can be useful and cute!

To package them, I simply die cut a Basic Black Apothecary Accent and embellished it.  There are spooky white eyes , Candy dots and a sentiment.  Check back tomorrow for another set that is packaged a little differently but just as cute! 

And, be sure to stop over at Create with Connie and Mary!  We are coming to the end of Preview Week for the Holiday Card "Create"tions Collection and there is still BLOG CANDY to be had!  So hurry over and see what the new collection is all about!!


Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stamping!



No comments: