Monday, September 8, 2014

Freaky Friends Tag Card

It's Monday and time for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!!  Today I did something a little different.  First, let me show you the sketch.



Remember the take out box from Saturday"s Blog Hop?  I made a Freaky Friends tag for the top that was tucked in under the bow.  Well, I thought maybe I should use it for a card since it fit the sketch!



Isn't this fun!!  I was a little under the gun getting this card done.....I had a crazy weekend!  SOOOO...this tag came to my rescue!  I was able to put this card together in about 5 minutes since part of the work was already done for me.

I used Tangerine Tango for the card based.  Embossed the front with the Large Polka Dot embossing folder.  Added a striped design then the ghost design from Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper.  I love the combination of the bold stripes with the more subtle ghosts.




Next came the tag.  It really pops against the muted ghost paper and the Tangerine Tango cardstock.  I love re-purposing things and on this card it really saved me a lot of time!



Now it's your turn!  Join the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge too!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details and more great samples from the Design Team.



Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 


Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2


Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 



Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 


Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 


Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 

Mary Brown: Stamper Camper



Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping! 




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



1 comment:

MJ said...

Fabulous1 I love the way that tag looks, I have never used that die, it just don't look right when I use it. Looks great here though! Great spooky card. Thanks so much for another great sample for my sketch challenge!