Monday, October 13, 2014

A Fall Watercolor

I'm back for a second card today, this one is for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge from Technostamper.



I just got White Christmas and couldn't wait to get ink on it.  I went in a different direction from my previous card and used watercolor paper with a fall theme.



I love the serene look of this card.  Fall is my favorite time of year and this card really makes me smile!

I kept the background really simple so the focus is on the watercolor.  A piece of Motley Monsters Designer paper with falling leaves was a perfect fit.



I love the fall leaves that were created on the trees with just a bit of ink and my aqua painter.  The watercolor paper gives the fuzzy, soft look that I wanted this card to have.

The last details was the sentiment.  I chose one from Trust God, it was perfect for the card.  I stamped it on Hello Honey with Staz On Black ink and die cut it with a Banner Framelit.

I just LOVE the way this card turned out, I so enjoy fall and this card really looks like fall to me!  I hope you are feeling inspired and want to join the challenge with me!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.


Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 


Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2


Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 



Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 


Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 


Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 

Mary Brown: Stamper Camper


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping! 




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







1 comment:

MJ said...

So so pretty, it makes me smile too. I am dying to use this set for a fall card, just got it today! I love the colors and textures on this serene card. Awesome job with the water-coloring. So nice to have you on the TSSC team! Thanks for all the great samples.