Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall Watercoloring

Welcome!  Today I am sharing another fall watercolor using White Christmas to make a card for the sketch this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.   During the month of October we at Try Stampin’ On Tuesday are having some Halloween fun and we want you to have some fun too.  This week, we have a word scramble for you to participate in.  Simply unscramble these two words – plus those on the other designers’ blogs and your name will be entered in a draw.

My two word scrambles are:  ERTOCBO and MSROTEN

Further details can be found on the Try Stampin’ challenge post this week.  So have a spooky, good time and join us for some ghoulish fun!

Now, on to the sketch for this week.


 I loved the watercolor card from yesterday, so I did another variation of it.

The scene is stamped on watercolor paper so the aqua painter and inks would make the beautiful fall leaves.  All the colors go beautifully with the Motley Monsters Designer Paper with the leaf design and bring the card to life.

I hope you will be inspired to create a card of your own and join the challenge with me this week.  More details and samples can be found at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  Don't forget to play along with our Halloween fun!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Happy stamping!




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Every time I see your cards, Nicole, I am more & more impressed! This is so nice...I struggle with "scenes", so I am doubly impressed!

Crystal Komara said...

Hi Nicole, I love your version of this sketch for the DT this week. This card is great and it's nice to see that new stamp set done for something other than Christmas! Fellow DT'er, Super Stamp Girl (Crystal)