I have been into Fall Fest lately, so I went ahead and used it for my bag along with Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper.
- Added a strip of Motley Monsters Designer Paper to the bottom
- stamped three pumpkins with Tangerine Tango on Whisper White and die cut with framelits
- stamped "happy" from Age Awareness with Jet Black Staz On
- stamped "halloween" with Rotary Alphabet stamp on Tangerine Tango, created banner with the Hexagon punch, added to bag below "happy"
- added the three pumpkins above the sentiment
- added candies to the bag, closed it and added a bit of Tangerine Tango two tone trim
This is so easy to put together and would be a wonderful treat to give a way at a party or school. I do hope you will join the challenge and make something with us! For all the details plus more great samples, visit Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Thanks so much for visiting today! Happy stamping!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog