Monday, October 20, 2014

Fall Fest

I have a second card to share today, this one is for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.  Here's a look at the sketch Mary Jo has for us this week.



My card features Fall Fest and Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper.



I had SOOOOOO much fun with this card!!  The ghost is just too cute for words and super easy to make.  He's just die cut from Whisper White with a couple of googly eyes and a small black mouth drawn in with marker.  I paired him with a simple pumpkin and a great background of designer paper.



After all the designer paper layers and focal point were in place, I added a couple of little details.  First, the sentiment from Ghoulish Greetings.  "Happy haunting" is the PERFECT sentiment for this card.  I stamped it directly on the card base with Staz On.  Lastly, spooky eyes from Freaky Friends are stamped around the card in Tangerine Tango to match the spooky eyes on the designer paper next to the ghost.

I hope you are inspired by this card to join the challenge!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.




Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 


Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2


Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 



Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 


Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 


Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 

Mary Brown: Stamper Camper


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping! 




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog







1 comment:

MJ said...

This is really cute! I loved this set because of the ghost, but after I got it I have not used the ghost once, go figure. This is a great sample using the ghost. Thanks so much for being on the TSSC team and having such wonderful samples.