Friday, January 30, 2015

Chapstick From the Garden

Today I have a fun little gift idea to share with you.  It's one I've done many different ways, but I still love it.



It's a sweet little chapstick holder.  I love small gifts to say thank you and this one fits the bill, who doesn't love chapstick?!  With spring coming closer (not fast enough!) I thought a floral holder would be a nice idea.  I've been using From the Garden all week, it's the set featured in my exclusive tutorial for the Spring Collection 2015 from Create with Connie and Mary.  It's a really fun set that can be more versatile than you think.  I love using the garden picks for my sentiments, you'll get to see more examples tomorrow.



I kept the inside simple and used a die cut from the mini Treat Bag Thinlet.  As you can see, a tube of chapstick fits just right in the holder.



The holder is easy to make, I have a tutorial that I made a few years ago HERE for you to follow.




Thanks for visiting with me today.  If you've not become a subscriber for the Spring Collection 2015 so you can have access to all of the wonderful tutorials, it' not too late!  You can still join us, just visit Create with Connie and Mary for all the details!


Happy Stamping!





Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin





No comments: