Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Celebrate Today!!

Today I have a fun birthday card to share using the new set Celebrate Today.  I sooooo love this set and matching framelits!!  The possibilities are endless, so I knew it was the set to use for the sketch this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.



I pondered this one a little, then decided to go with three images in descending order.



I started out with the Best Year Ever designer paper from the Sale-a-bration catalog for my color inspiration.  I brought out the colors from this chevron style design in the balloon, sentiment and ribbon.



First I made the balloon with the coordinating die cut and added a banner stamped in Coastal Cabana.  The sentiment was stamped next to the balloon with Coastal Cabana ink as well.  I love that the photopolymer allows me to stack the words and get perfect placement!  Lastly, I added in the ribbon from Sale-a-bration and a few bits of bling.  A bow from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlet set went along the bottom of the balloon and a few stars next to the sentiment.



I am really happy with how this card turned out, just as I had planned!  Now it's your turn, why not join the challenge and stamp with us?  You can find out all the details and see more great samples from the Design Team at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.


Thanks for visiting! Happy Stamping!!




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Really wonderful Nicole...love the embellishments and the DSP...great design!