Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cheerful Birthday

Today I have a cute little Cheerful Critters card to share for the Sketch Challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  First, let's look at the sketch for this week.




I pulled out the Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper for color inspiration and came up with this fun card.



With this particular design, I thought a little critter would be cute sitting on the paper.  I love the bold bright colors from Birthday Bash DSP and focused in on the yellows.  The chic is a perfect fit colored with Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral.



For the sentiment, I pulled a greeting from a past My Paper Pumpkin.  Stamped in Bermuda Bay it coordinates well with the designer paper.

This card was quick and easy, just what I like!!  Now it's your turn to try out this week's sketch.  Just go to Try Stampin' on Tuesday for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.


Thanks so much for visiting!! Happy Stamping!










Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments: