Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Loving Tulips plus Preview Day 3!

Spring is here and I am looking forward to lots of beautiful flowers blooming.  Tulips are one of my favorites, so I thought I would do a card with the gorgeous Love it Kindness stamp.

I went with an oval card, it makes a nice frame for the bouquet!  The card base is Wisteria Wonder cut with the largest Oval Framelit.  There is a slender border of Pool Party and the Whisper White that the tulips are stamped on.


This was another super quick and easy card since you have just the one stamp involved.  It turns into more of a wow card since it's an unusual shape.

 
OK...now onto the good stuff about Preview Week!  Today it's  Melissa Davies' turn to feature and card and BLOG CANDY!!!  So, jump on over to Create with Connie and Mary to see what she has for us today!

Thanks so much for visiting!! Happy Stamping!!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Betty said...

Beautiful card. TFS.