Saturday, January 12, 2019

Flowering Desert

It's my favorite time of year, Sale-a-bration is here!  Along with Sale-a-bration is a brand new Occasions Catalog full of goodness!  One of the first sets in the new catalog to catch my eye was Flowering Desert.  I am a big fan of anything cactus so obviously this set appealed to me immediately!!  I have a couple of sample to share so today we'll start with this simple one.



Lots of crisp, clean white lets the beautiful green cactus take center stage.  I used two very different shades of green to give each cactus it's own distinct look.  The tall cactus on the left is Shaded Spruce and the one on the right is Granny Apple Green.  Both of these colors are perfect for cactus!



I added a bit of color with the cactus flowers and the sentiment.  Lovely Lipstick adds a brightness to the card that gives the finishing touch.  The die cut of "thanks" comes from a fantastic new bundle called Well Said.  This bundle is a MUST HAVE!  It has tons of sentiments and die cuts to coordinate.  There will be endless use!  One tip though with these die cuts, you want to get adhesive sheets to make it easy as pie to add the sentiments to your projects.



Check out all the new goodies in the catalogs by clicking the links on the right sidebar.  I know you will find lots to love!  As a bonus it's Sale-a-bration right now so for every $50 you get a FREE item!  And if you choose, there is a bigger freebie that you can get with a $100 purchase.  I have more to share tomorrow so check back for a new idea for Flowering Cactus!


CLICK HERE to SHOP anytime and earn FREE STAMPS


SHOP the CLEARANCE RACK and WEEKLY DEALS


CLICK HERE to shop TUTORIALS FOR SALE


Subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin

No comments: